Before broiling, fillets, steaks, shellfish and kabobs should be lightly oiled with margarine, butter, vegetable or olive oil.
- 1 pound medium or large shrimp
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
Peel shrimp, leaving on tail section. In shallow dish, combine soy sauce, oil, lemon juice, parsley, salt, pepper and Tabasco. Place shrimp in mixture and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
Broil about 4 inches from heat until done, about 5 to 6 minutes, turning once. Serves 3 to 4.